Frequency Down

I'm Frank Hejl and this is my blog. Originally it was created to sort of resurrect my defunct radio show I did back in Texas for 3 years, but then I found out no one gave a shit! WEEEEEEEEE! So now it's basically me posting YouTube videos and artcles now and again. Stop by, enjoy and...whatever.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Whitest Kids U' Know Moves to IFC

Sketch group/show The Whitest Kids U' Know has moved to IFC.

Here's what they had to say in a recent Myspace bulletin:
"The next season of ‘The Whitest Kids U’ Know’ is going to be on the IFC channel!! We are really excited about this for a bunch of reasons!
First: If you get the FUSE network - odds are you get IFC. So everyone who already watches the show, still can!
Second: The second season will be COMPLETELY UNCENSORED! No more bleeps or blurs!
And Third: There will be no commercial breaks! Which means the shows will actually be longer!"

For those who have never seen The Whitest Kids U' Know, here's one of my favorite sketches from the show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home