Frequency Down

I'm Frank Hejl and this is my blog. Originally it was created to sort of resurrect my defunct radio show I did back in Texas for 3 years, but then I found out no one gave a shit! WEEEEEEEEE! So now it's basically me posting YouTube videos and artcles now and again. Stop by, enjoy and...whatever.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Superdrag Reunites!



Here are the details from their Myspace post:
The rumors that you may have seen online were absolutely true. The original Superdrag line-up (Don Coffey Jr., John Davis, Brandon Fisher, and Tom Pappas) are reuniting to play 6 limited tour dates in October and November!

The official dates are:
October 05 - Nashville, TN @ City Hall
October 13 - Chicago, IL @ Metro
October 20 - Knoxville, TN @ Barley's Taproom
November 02 - New York, NY @ The Fillmore
November 03 - Boston, MA @ Paradise
November 08 - Washington, DC @ 9:30 Club

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home