Frequency Down

I'm Frank Hejl and this is my blog. Originally it was created to sort of resurrect my defunct radio show I did back in Texas for 3 years, but then I found out no one gave a shit! WEEEEEEEEE! So now it's basically me posting YouTube videos and artcles now and again. Stop by, enjoy and...whatever.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Since you'll only read or hear about it a million times...

So, pretty much the main reason I wanted to see Transformers was to see this badass trailer that everyone was talking about that plays before the movie. There's all this secrecy around this trailer that only reveals that it's produced by J.J. Abrams and its release date.

Thankfully I can save my $12 (yes, movies are expensive here)because the trailer is now online.
Vague Goodness Here



Some speculate that it's a Voltron movie, while others speculate it's some sort of big scale monster movie all shot on handicam.

What do I think it is?

Well, let's just say I'm hoping it has something to do with this...


Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home