Frequency Down

I'm Frank Hejl and this is my blog. Originally it was created to sort of resurrect my defunct radio show I did back in Texas for 3 years, but then I found out no one gave a shit! WEEEEEEEEE! So now it's basically me posting YouTube videos and artcles now and again. Stop by, enjoy and...whatever.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hey everyone! My name's John and I come to you from Dallas, TX (until I move to Norman, OK in a month)This is my first time as a contributor to the Frequency Down blog. I will be posting about anything and everything concerning music that I find noteworthy. Basically, whatever I like I will share on here. As of right now, we're still finding a place to upload mp3s to so we can post them, but until then I will try to find another way to post mp3s. On to the music...

Unitl I have freedom to post mp3s from my collection, I'm just going to post a variety of songs I like. Eventually I will make themed posts.

Daedelus - Purged Lips Reply

One of my favorite electronic groups, Daedelus uses a variety of samples to craft their songs. If you're a fan of Daedelus, you'll also love Cornelius.

Image Credit: sparklerama

Mom - Green Echo

Electronic disection of acoustic instrumentation. Straight out of Denton, TX (home to the one and only Frank Hejl) Mom frequents many DFW venues, opening up for acts like Menomena and The Album Leaf. They signed to CJ Davis' fairly young label, Pancakes For Mattie.


That's all for now. More to come!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home