Frequency Down

I'm Frank Hejl and this is my blog. Originally it was created to sort of resurrect my defunct radio show I did back in Texas for 3 years, but then I found out no one gave a shit! WEEEEEEEEE! So now it's basically me posting YouTube videos and artcles now and again. Stop by, enjoy and...whatever.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Examples and You: How To Make Friends Via Blog

Here are some examples of what to expect from Frequency Down:

Music MP3s and reviews: John Salvie and Jeff Stickrod
TV: Christi Grabara and misc.
Movies: Chris Brown and misc.
Comics/Graphic Novels: Misc. (TBA)
Randomness and Greatness: Sierra Dufault
and then ME! Doing whatever the fuck I feel like!

Buy This and Read This:





Watch This:
Human Giant is a great sketch group that has a new show debuting on MTV this April. Here is a sketch from an upcoming show.



Listen To This and Eat This:
Menomena- Friend and Foe







Subject/Interview: Interview with musician or comedian will go here

Playing Favorites: 3-5 videos they choose from YouTube will go here and they will explain why they picked these videos.
For example:
I picked this video because it's such a great sketch from Mr.Show, blah blah blah


Opinions And Assholes: Editorials, jerks!

So that'll basically be the new Frequency Down! We'll evetually move to podcasting, but this will be it for now. Hope you approve and enjoy!
We're back!

1 Comments:

Blogger kerm said...

just saw live at the purple onion last night.

HILARIOUS!

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home