Frequency Down

I'm Frank Hejl and this is my blog. Originally it was created to sort of resurrect my defunct radio show I did back in Texas for 3 years, but then I found out no one gave a shit! WEEEEEEEEE! So now it's basically me posting YouTube videos and artcles now and again. Stop by, enjoy and...whatever.

Friday, October 12, 2007

When Egos Explode!

Don't get me wrong, I was a HUGE Pumpkins fan back in the day. Ask anyone who knew me from 1993-2000. Smashing Pumpkins was MY band. Siamese Dream remains in my top favorite albums of all time. I love the shit out of that album and can listen to it beginning to end non-stop.
But then they "come back", make an album that's just "whatever" and then I see this(via Pitchfork)

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/blog_2309

I'm sorry, Corgan...but shut the fuck up.


And that fan was right, more Siamese Dream!

1 Comments:

Blogger sydneyconfirm said...

totally agree on this one. but as much as i love SD, mellon collie will always be my favorite. i was in 4th or 5th grade when it came out, and honestly it's what turned me on to them. it was just one of those life albums, you know?

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home